June 1, 2011

Hello, June!

Since it's my birth month, I've decided to give you a present.

I'm going to post every day for the month of June. YAY.



One of my primary goals for this month is to get into a writing schedule, so I think posting a lot will help with that. Another one of my goals for June is to catch up on the 3,000+ photos just sitting on my desktop. Today I finally finished January. The two photos in this post are a couple of my favorites from that month.

Anyway, it's entirely possible that I could run out of ideas on things to write about, so if you'd like me to write on a specific topic, please leave your comments and/or questions in the comments, and I'd be happy to give you my thoughts.

1 comment:

alejna said...

Yay!

I even went and signed up for the NaBloPoMo June blogroll. A little bit of external motiviation for me.

I'm glad you're planning to really dig into the writing. I look forward to reading!! (And to see the photos, of course.)